This is a partial list of patches i worked or hacked upon.
- This patch makes gqview understand pentax .pef files and histograms in full screen mode (toogle with key I, mode K, Log L). This version of the patch also updates a number of autoconf files.
Changes: The histogram calculation is now compatible to everyone else
in this world, and the RGB stuff is more beautiful now.
Note: Later gqview patches are at naturbildforum.de.
- This patch teaches gqview to display histogramms in full screen mode.
- This patch teaches gqview to display .pef files (tested against pentax k100d).
- Teaches tinydns-data about locations for ipv6. Fefe didn't react.
- Security patch for lcms-1.15. Author promised to include it into the next release.
- Adds another dns server to djbdns, which response with an authoritativ NXDOMAIN to any query.
- Teaches dnscache to use the fastest dns server. Applies to some version of fefes ipv6 patch.
- This patch makes clockspeed reset the in-kernel time status flag and
the error count on linux systems. It allows clockspeed to work even
if the kernel thinks the time status is bad (clockspeed used to fail
silently in that case).
2004-08-26, seems to work.
- This adds statistics logging to tinydns and all other servers using
2001-05-04, seems to work.
- This patch adds a new tool to daemontools, setuidgidfromenv.
It changes the uid and gid of the process to $UID and $GID.
2001-04-23, seems to work.
- This patch adds an option to the dnsfilter program (-r).
It's use makes dnsfilter simply replace the IP address by the
host name if possible. If the IP address cannot be determined for whatever
reason then it will be left alone. -r stands for replace.
2001-02-15, seems to work.
- A patch to allow djbdns servers to bind to multiple IP addresses.
This doesn't affect dnscache, but see
www.djbdns.org for a patch.
2001-02-15, seems to work.
Usage: The patch reads multiple IP addresses from the IP
environment variable. Addresses have to be separated with a
The linux klogd is written in a really careful way to
make sure that kernel messages are lost if syslogd is restarted.
This patch fixes that.
(i'm somewhat disappointed ... the problem _still_ persists in 2001).
Online since 2000-09-23, first sent to maintainer in 1996 or 1997.
- a little patch
to allow it to assume that clients are allowed to query (which is useful
if you allow or deny access to your dns server by some other method,
like packet filtering).
1999-12-29. works fine
to go through the configured root servers
for every lookup. Use this together with an appropriately modified
1999-12-29. hack, barely tested, seems to work, is obsolete.
- Allows publicfile to guess the MIME content type of a file. Description:
If the file extension is ".xY", then the content of the
environment variable "CT_xY" be used to determine the file type. If
this is not found then "text/plain" will be used.
1999-12-06. Seems to work.
- makes svscan correctly handle changes of the sticky bit.
- Fixes a bad problem in the sdbm database. The use of this patch
is _highly_ encouraged.
- Fixes a number of buffer overflows in the dig program.
- +noor option makes print_axfr printing full domain names.
- ignore all -P options after the first